Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Remnants of Saturday

Why do Saturdays pass so quickly? We went to Monika's house again this morning, continuing the process of clearing it out to sell. I spent most of my time in the office, sorting and chucking old papers and other interesting things from years gone by.
Later in the day, I went with Little Joe and bought him a suit for his birthday. Why would a seventeen-year-old boy be interested in a suit? Well, his high school graduation will be happening in June, and grad photos will be taken in a couple of weeks. It was fun to see him pour his long, lean body into a man's suit; it'll need a few alterations!

Big Bear and I watched the latest Indiana Jones movie this evening. I'll just say that I'm glad we didn't spend the money to watch it in a theatre! It did, however, provide us with a few laughs...

One more day and it will be back to school. We're expecting Little Bear to make an appearance tomorrow - it'll be nice to see him. It must be fun to hang out with friends and play guitar all week at school, then breeze in to visit the parents on the weekend. Maybe I should go back to school, too!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

Supper looked very nice!!! Your boys are growing up WAY TOO FAST! Hope you manage to get a relaxing Sunday...

Links to Author Profiles