Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Exotic flowers?!


Someone recently told me what these flowers were called, but with my great head for floral names, I have completely forgotten what it was. I had a chuckle that you called our flowers 'exotic' ! I don't think they can be exotic at all, because they grow in our garden!!! More likely, they're weeds, but they look pretty anyway.
Well, the old skis have been dusted off and are waiting patiently for their waxing. The old polypropylene and goretex are smelling a little musty...it's been about 3.5 years since we hit the snowy slopes at Whistler! I wonder if we'll remember how...
And what do we think we are doing to our poor unfit and unseasoned bodies???!!!!

1 comment:

Ange of the North said...

That looks a lot like wisteria to me! Is it on a climbing kind of vine? Does it smell beautiful?? If so, it must be wisteria.
I think the skiing is much better at Whistler - why don't you come here instead??!

Links to Author Profiles