Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The end of our day...

Well, we're back on the blog to try and get the gif animation to work, after a lovely dinner out with The Fam. I think it would take a most amazing chef to cook up a curry as good as my dad's. He really makes The BEST chicken curry in the world!
~*~
It was a beautiful evening, and with it being a long weekend, the boys wanted to have the special treat of staying up a bit later, so we took a detour and allowed K and E to practise their night photography. L and I enjoyed watching them and looking at the scenery....and listening to Solveig (a blast from the past)!
~*~
I'm also going to have a whinge and say that I really am feeling very disgruntled about this Dial Up speed...it takes SO long to do anything! But I guess it beats Snail Mail.

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles