Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Saturday, October 25, 2008

NOW it's Friday!

As we're almost 24 hours behind you, I feel like I'm always trying to play catch-up, here in the Great White North!
It's midnight - I guess that means it's really Saturday - and I'm so glad the work week is over. I'm so tired! We just came home from the high school auction. It had a seventies theme, and host/auctioneer was dressed as Austin Powers, complete with accent and bad teeth! Blech. The highlight was watching the principal and a teacher get their heads shaved (I've never seen Paul without his facial hair!).
Here are a few of my latest "today" photos (I kept forgetting to take them...), though your Friday pics are far more interesting than mine!






















1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

I'm impressed, so impressed that you were blogging at midnight! Did you buy/win anything at the auction? I like your photos, by the way, but the general consensus across the Equator, is that Mr T looks a lot better with hair...

Links to Author Profiles