Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night and Day

Wow. The past few days have been a whirlwind of craziness, and I hardly know how I will handle everything I've got on my plate right now. All I want is to stay home and be quiet! However, I seem to be fated to spend all my evenings running around doing "stuff".

With the busy season in full swing, I like to look for jewels. Jewels are the little moments of beauty God puts in my path. They remind me to thank him and to notice his glory hiding in the everyday.

When I was at a women's event on Monday night, I looked out the window and noticed a spider's web illuminated by an outside spotlight. It had to be a photo, and I love how it turned out. Definitely a jewel.

Today, driving to school, Little Joe and I enjoyed the early morning sun . Don't you love morning and evening light???! In my side mirror, I could see the golden rays of the sunrise behind me making everything glow - even the traffic looked pretty! I had to pull the camera out of my purse and snap as I drove. Another jewel!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles