Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rainbow Photo Challenge

Well. The weekend is over.
I hadn't counted on taking afternoon naps because of this wretched cold, so I didn't accomplish all my goals ( Five on Friday) . Alas and alack. The marking and scrapbooking went by the wayside...
However, I did achieve something else: the Rainbow Photo Challenge! I took lots of pictures today when we were out shopping. A word of advice for future rainbow photographers: Home Depot is a really great source of orange stuff!

I think it turned out quite well! I wonder how Jo did on hers...
And now, after some serenading from my lovely son (Ooh, Baby, I Love Your Way by Peter Frampton), I will take myself off to bed.
Farewell!

3 comments:

Southern Ange said...

Well done! Very colourful and an interesting collage indeed. Do KK and AS know they're famous now?! Hope you kick that cold...

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Love it! Hats off to you.

Links to Author Profiles