Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beauty in the eye of the beholder

Now that my camera is a little bulkier than before, I am pleased that I have passed on the photo-taking mantle to E. He is so keen on taking photos that he brings his wee cam with him most places, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out on photographing those essential moments! And he does a spiffing job of it too. I think he has his dad's eye (& patience) for great shots (I was going to say 'his father's eye for beauty', but that could be misconstrued!! :-))
Today’s contributions come from E’s collection of recent days. I liked the colours on these. The flower (whose name I’m sure I ought to know!) is actually the flower planted by lil L in their class garden at school.

Earlier today, the boys enjoyed the best seats in the house at a 3-hr theatrical production of the “Wizard of Oz” complete with real, live, barking Toto dog! It was very well done - most professional. We are so grateful for the friends who bought the tickets and gave us such amazing seats – front row, right in the centre, and about 2m from the stage edge! It has certainly whetted the boys’ appetites to be part of such a production…a great thing! I'd hoped that would be the case. We sang "Phantom of the Opera" all the way home in the car!

And tonight, it was so nice to unwind from our busy days to go for our family evening stroll around the park. Lots of people wandering around and enjoying the Spring evening, kicking balls around, skateboarding, walking their dogs, walking their kids, walking their spouses…

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles