Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Summer is here!


After reading about your Frenetic Friday, I feel a tad guilty about my posting today.....the one consolation being, that it is Saturday here, and so that might make the essential difference...?! Saturdays aren't meant to be frenetic or have bad weather....

I think the preceding weekends of fine weather, have been the foretaste of summer to come.....but today, it truly felt like summer is here! I just adore these days of sun and clear blue skies. If only it stayed a balmy (but tolerable) 23 degs and didn't get any warmer!!! I'd be a happy camper!!
But it looks like it the weather forecasters may have it right, and it's going to be another scorcher of a summer. My boys are already turning into little brown berries....with their sandal strap and short sleeved marks....
Sigh. And the empty bottle of sun block lotion.
Enjoy your weekend.
I hope it is less frantic and the outlook is sunnier all round!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles