Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Notable day


We don't recognise Remembrance Day here to the same degree as in the Great White North, but we do observe ANZAC Day in April. I remember being very touched by the Remembrance Day services when we were in Vancouver. It is so good that even the young children remember. There are some very good cultural occasions that you in the North could pass on to us in the South.
~*~
However, today also marks the last day of the semester for me and my fellow classmates....if I could sum up the energy, I would whoop around the room. The boys were a tad late to school this morning as their mother pushed the 'send' button on her last academic requirement, into cyberspace. It was a good feeling. And coffee and gallivanting with the ladies afterwards was simply bliss!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles