Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm on the road to nowhere....

Remember that song? (was it "Crowded House"?)
This photo (taken before even the sun was awake!) sums it all up for me!
Cos that's what it sure feels like at the moment...my present lot of assignments seem to take up all my waking moments (and far too much of my non-waking moments too!), with not much to show for it. When I think back to my 'real' student days, I don't recall putting in so much effort and having so little to show for it! I'm sure there's some point to be learnt from all this...
On a good note, I have been reformed (though not through choice, I hasten to add!) into an early morning person...yes, 'tis true (but maybe only till these assignments get handed in!). With my 5am starts, the family is relishing our brisk early morning walks around the Burbs....Their joyous enthusiasm for such early morning larks, highlighting yet again, that I am truly the only person in our family who is NOT naturally a morning person!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles