Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grumpy and Rambling

Today I decided not to be a teacher any more. Especially not a vice principal.
What does a teacher do? Well, first of all, a teacher has to get children to do what they don't want to do. Then the teacher goes home and thinks in the night about the children who don't want to do things.
What does a vice principal do? Hmmm.... Pretty much the same thing, except with the other teachers instead of just the children.
Do you think that scrapbooking and playing with cameras will replace my salary???
As I left school tonight, the sun was shining in one part of the sky, while the rain started to fall again above me. My favorite time to take pictures - or maybe I should say, one of my favorite times - is when the sun shines against a dark, cloudy sky. As I drove home on the freeway, I almost had an accident as I stared at the trees lit up by end-of-the-day sun, against the dark clouds. Sometimes the best photos I see are when I'm driving on the freeway. Pity.
Just in case you're wondering, I'll probably change my mind about that career move.


No comments:

Links to Author Profiles