Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Banananananananas



I think I'm going bananas
I think I really am
I think I made a sandwich
With mayonaise and jam.
-~-
My "Project 1" is finished
My "Project One" is sent
My brain is all confuzzled
I think it's gotten bent!
-~-
The sun was outside shining
The sun was oh so bright
But I was oh so tired
I'd stayed awake all night.
-~-
This studying is not healthy
This studying is not nice
This studying is not social
It's like you've got head lice!
(NB. not that I do!)
-~-
I now have one more project
I now have one more job
Till I can have my life again
And hang out with the mob!
-~-

Sigh!
(Look at this weather I am missing!!!)



I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this bunch of bananas and its bright red flower, just hanging over the walking path! With the hot sun and the blue sky above, I had to remind myself that I really wasn't in some tropical isle....

That's what happens when one is under pressure with assignment deadlines....your brain goes funny and you wish you were somewhere else, writing poetry about bananas.

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles