Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Monday, December 8, 2008

Woe is me...

The Silent One finally speaks... or croaks.
I have spent a most frustrating week being sick. I took two sick days from school, and yesterday I even called off a scrapbooking workshop. Pretty extreme. And now, as we prepare to enter a new week tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do. My throat is still sore, my voice is still croaky (and I know what will happen to it after a full day of teaching!), and I don't want to even tell you the horrible things that go on in my nose and throat every morning. I tried to have breakfast at White Spot yesterday - my favorite Monty Mushroom Benny that they've taken off the menu, but I still order anyway. I couldn't eat more than a couple of bites!
Today I got up at noon and looked around at the house. I'm telling you, Big Bear and Little Joe are pathetic at keeping a house clean. Even more pathetic than I am. So I went on a little cleaning rampage, and ended up in my red chair with the computer. Feeling done in.
So how am I going to do school tomorrow?
Boy, it sure is a good thing I had the flu shot this year!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles