Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Five on Friday

Once again, it's Saturday. Oh, well...
Five Things I'm Thinking About Today
1. Summer! Even though we're having a rainy patch, I have faith that this time, it's really here!!! I can't wait to be lazy and drink it in!
2. Tony and Narin - I was at their little son's funeral yesterday (see last week's Five on Friday). It was so heartbreaking, but they were adamant that this was a celebration, and were very clear about the hope they have to be with him again one day.
3. My summer course - four more books to read, and four papers to write. Aaaggghhh! The most pressing one is a worldview statement, including implications for leadership. I just want to go to sleep.
4. My lovely mother-in-law, Monika, who is staying with us for the summer. She is still recuperating (see this post from March and this one from April for background) and we have all come to the conclusion that she won't be living alone in her house anymore. She sits in the living room much of the time, but Big Bear keeps pushing her to do things, as only a son can do! At this moment, she is ironing, but after a few shirts she has to stop.
5. I really want to do some scrapbooking. I could actually do my worldview statement in the form of a cute and creative mini-book. In fact, yesterday, I snuck to the scrapbooking store and bought some paper to do just that. If Big Bear knew my intentions, he would tell me how unrealistic I am. And he's right!!!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles