Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break - Let the Adventure Begin!

Spring Break has officially begun. And as seems to be the custom here, the weather has been particularly wintery, even with snow on Sunday!
I can't really count the weekend, as we always have them and this one was particularly busy with errands and jobs. So yesterday was really my first day. I stayed in bed until 10am with a wonderfully scrumptious new book, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, then had a session with my cute personal Wii trainer. The rest of my day was spent at Monika's house. It's the move that never ends! Only it will be ending quite soon, as we have tenants moving in next week. We also transported yet more boxes to her new home, which is quite lovely. I think it will work out, and she seems to be almost happy about it. Although, if you ask her what she thinks, you'll get a very Eeyore-ish response.

The best part of yesterday was post-work, when I went to the pub with Phil and Christine and Barb and Larry (poor Chris was the only one who had to be at work, AND had to teach night school) for a Corona and appies. Yummy!

Here's our ketchup bottle, complete with the requisite French labeling. How Canadian!

Wish you were there!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

Spring Break '04 - where it all began!

We don't have a recreational seasonal recognition over here, and I think I could easily get used to having a Spring Break. Though I do think you are taking liberties with all your rest and relaxation (esp whilst your husband has to work!!)...aren't you supposed to be painting or redecorating or renovating your house?? Things just aren't like they used to be!

Links to Author Profiles