Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, March 5, 2009

ADD Season

It's report card time again at school. Teachers have dark circles under their eyes and are particularly harried. I came home with a bag full of student work to use as I buckle down and compose thoughtful assessments of children's progress. I'm sure that I'll work right through the evening until I'm done.

However...

I walked through the door at 5:30 and something caught my eye. It was a digital scrapbooking magazine. And I was suddenly inspired!

I'm finally finished my sidetrack project. NOW I can start working on report cards! (You should have seen how clean my stovetop was during the last report card period!)

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

fabulous job! Now if only I could get creative like that. Continue the inspiration!

A burning question - how often do you use the phrase: 'Johnny' shows great potential...?

May I book you in for some home help next time report cards are due? :-)

Links to Author Profiles