Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gallivanting around the Nth Island (pt 7) – “Water!”

I am trying to get through all this gallivanting around….truly!
Are you still hanging in there? Or would you like a change of topic?




Our holiday around the North Island was filled with water and sun.


Rather than giving you a blow by blow account of all the ‘watery’ places we lingered at, I think I will clump it all together under a watery theme.



Today’s photo post is about water.



I love water.



I love LOOKING AT water in all its different shapes and forms and textures and shades of colour.



I love being BY water…


And NEAR the water.


I love LISTENING to water.



I love being ON the water…












My 3 lads are ‘fish’…they really, really love PLAYING IN the water.







But I personally don’t like being IN the water.


Though I do enjoy my shower – a basic necessity…

… and something I don’t think my eldest son will be indulging in for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles