Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Love Week!

Valentine's Day is approaching, and things are buzzing at school!
My darling children began a sweet project today with a needle and thread. They sewed two felt hearts together, and tomorrow, will add stuffing. Lots of children just hummed along and were close to finishing in next to no time. However, some of the... needier.... ones were still trying to practice on paper. Differentiation!
I do love my little ones. They bring many smiles to my face, despite the constant challenges! I love that I can share my life with them in an authentic way, and hopefully, bring inspiration that will stick. Most of all, I hope to reflect God's love as these small people grow and learn to live.

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles