Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Things Change!

At the end of the day, I really like coming home. I guess I'm a home body...
I came home tonight to find a boy I know - Little Joe - busy in the kitchen. He had cooked himself something to eat, and maybe because I was arriving home, was just washing up. What a responsible fellow!
After all the years of child raising, it's so nice to be able to hang out and chat. And to see him doing good things without being asked. I guess it makes up for the time he poured baby powder all over himself (and the carpet) and looked like a little ghost. And the time he stole my lipstick and drew all over the walls. And all the food-related messes he left in the kitchen. And... you get my drift.

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles