Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yesterday's gone....

View from my desk....sunny day!




Beautiful sunset





Dessert - Valrhona chocolate marquise, pistachio ice cream, black cocoa tuile, balsamic caramel - absolutely DELECTABLE!

(Sorry about the standard of this photo...the ambient low lighting wasn't forgiving on my angle or camera shake!)


What a day it was yesterday....first day of being tied to the desk.....I declined offers of coffee (so sad!), resisted the temptation to join the other girls for our morning walk, worked at my desk but couldn't find enough hours to do all that I wanted to do, chauffeured the kids around the city to their various activities, preparations for K&E to go away on camp, attempted to sort out course admin hassles....then thankfully at day's end, enjoyed a lovely sunset and a wonderful time with girlfriends over coffee and dessert! Ahhhhhh........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the view from your desk, Ange. Now I have a better feel for how you'll spend many of your kid-free hours.

Links to Author Profiles