Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mediterranean Momma







WOW! That is such a cool shot....what a good score (for both the photographer and the coyote)! So all those warning signs about coyotes in Vancouver weren't just for the tourists after all......Vancouver IS a wild place!

Nothing wild happens here...so we resorted to enjoying some of the fine things in life! W & M spoilt me yesterday - they went to the markets and got some of my favourite "garlic stuffed olives" and also made me some DELICIOUS homemade pesto!!! Heaven on earth....And I really like the 'luminosity' and glow of virgin olive oil (the taste is pretty good too!).

And the question I ask you is - how many normal people run for their camera the moment they see something that ISN'T even out of the ordinary (um...like food!)?

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles