Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Good Food!

I had an amazing dinner out last night with my friend Joanne, who lives right downtown and across the street from the ocean. She knows all the greatest places to eat!
We went to a hip seafood restaurant and had our chef prepare a five-course dinner right beside us. The food just kept on coming, in a lingering kind of way, and each dish was accompanied by a different wine. My favorite dish was the grilled halibut on a bed of tomato sauce and black olives, with a crispy fennel chip. Wow! Whatever am I going to do for dinner tonight?
I'm going to the airport tonight to pick up Little Joe, who is traveling at this very moment from Costa Rica. Unfortunately, his teacher emailed me to say that his - my - camera (Canon A520)was stolen by a young man who was hanging around the church where they were working. I'm so very sad that I won't be able to see his pictures and help him make a photo show. Besides (although at the end of the day, it's just stuff), you know how I feel about cameras!

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles