Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Monday, March 3, 2008

In My Kitchen

A Sunday evening kitchen... I made the best dinner tonight. Greek potatoes and marinated Greek pork loin with a simple salad. Mmmmm! The only thing missing was a glass of red. But all these boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the counter - what gives? The little bear had a fund raiser for his trip to Costa Rica (he leaves next week) and the doughnuts arrived today for distribution. I'm not quite sure what all the fuss is about Krispy Kreme, but there we are. They seem to have earned some money for the trip.
The best part of having big boys is when they help me. Like tonight in the kitchen. Sometimes things even get cleaned up, despite all the chaos along the way. Parenthood - totally worthwhile!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

YUMMMMMMY! That DID sound VERY delish!

Never had Krispy Kremes but I hope you didn't eat all of those boxes in one sitting....

Links to Author Profiles