Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Friday, March 28, 2008

Vicarious liability!

Mt Maunganui @ the weekend
I love the colours and 'texture' of the ocean

Rush Hour at the Beach!

Ange of the NORTH…..your sunny days are coming! I am sure even the Land of the Great White cannot languish in winter forever…then the onus will be on you to post lots of summery photos so that I can vicariously enjoy your world, as I mosey through our share of grey, wet, and cold! Meanwhile, I’m making hay whilst the sun shines….. translated = posting summer photos whilst I legitimately still can!

I loved the beautiful colour and shape of the grape hyacinths and the cool perspective of the hail photos this morning. Isn’t the contrast and variation from opposite ends of the world, such a wonderful thing? Anyway, I felt like I needed to send you some 'warm' photos to uphold my vicarious responsibility (and to encourage you of "things to come"…..soooon)!

1 comment:

Ange of the North said...

Thank you, Southern Ange, for the beautiful reminder that it's beautiful somewhere! You're absolutely right about the beauty in contrasts. What a great blog buddy you are! xox

Links to Author Profiles