Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Boys are Back in Town!

Remember that Thin Lizzy song from the seventies?? Well, the boys are both truly back in town.
Little Bear rolled in from Costa Rica late last night, and after sleeping in 'till almost noon today, was ready to eat. I watched him open the fridge and rub his hands with glee. He carefully selected all his favorite ingredients, found most of a baguette, and proceeded to make The Sandwich. I was asked to photograph the masterpiece before he tucked in ("Not me, Mum, the sandwich!") and ate the whole thing. He didn't even offer me a piece!
Its' a good thing I went grocery shopping this morning, now that we have two boys in the house again!
** As a follow up to my moaning and groaning about the weather yesterday, it snowed all morning today!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

Cory makes a mean sandwich! Either your boys have hollow legs, or somewhere along the line, they have Asian genes...the ones that give you a good appetite and a love of food!

Links to Author Profiles