Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, May 23, 2010

An ode to weekends and breakfasts!

P1000907 Don’t you love the weekends

Don’t you love the food

Don’t you love to sit and ‘lax

Don’t it feel so good…


Love to brew my coffee

Love to steep my tea

Love to munch on muesli

Heaped with fruit for me!


I just love the let up

I just love to chat

I just love to cogitate

Time for this and that…

P1000908

[Gotta share my breakfast with you – this was a GREAT concoction!!!]


Toasted muesli, rolled oats, & boysenberry cornflakes, piled high with dried blueberries, cranberries, sultanas, coconut, and FRESH fruit - honeydew melon, apples, peaches, grapes, raspberries, bananas, kiwifruit….and finally, dollops of creamy yoghurt! MMMMMmmmmmmm!


Oink....

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Oh my...that looks delicious! Have to come to your house for breakfast. I agree weekends are just the best. Hope trip to Ipswich went well x

Links to Author Profiles