Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Friday, June 6, 2008

Bottyburps

I am officially devoid of anything intelligent to say....having just sent off close to 12,000 words into cyberspace. Hence, today's blogpost. Be warned!
I like this picture because it reminds me of a number of things. Not least of which, is the piggy itself. It's a very cool gadget. An expandable piggy bank which makes a good selection of gut wrenching OINKS when you feed coins into it. I like the expandable bit. There is some lure to watching a piggybank grow. I'm looking forward to seeing it reach a size where each coin added will look like chocolate on the hips!
And I like the curvaceous look of it. It reminds me a lot of what some parts of me might look like if I was brave enough to glance in the mirror. After 2 weeks of sitting at a desk, churning out words, and doing not much more exercise than nibbling at the contents of my pantry, I'm sure that there is more to me than meets the eye!
I think I've run out of less-than-intelligent things to say. This is as they say, the end of the tail.

No comments:

Links to Author Profiles