Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My own little champion!

It’s not quite comparable to the Olympics, but my son gave an amazing violin performance this week. I was one proud mama!


Here is a little snippet from his performance. Unfortunately, the wee monomicrophone on my camera doesn’t do him justice, but you’ll just have to imagine the notes soaring up into a huge auditorium.


He’s 12yrs old.


Click on the link below. Choose either the large (.wav file) or small (.mp3 file) download. Don’t forget to turn up your sound! Hope you ENJOY it ! :)



SMALL FILE (1.1MB):

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-MFlBycsdS3NjI1OTcxNmMtMGQwZi00ODU5LThkMTctOGFhY2Q2MTUwMzVk&sort=name&layout=list&num=50


LARGER FILE (9.4MB)

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-MFlBycsdS3YWEwNDg1YmItMDQ3OS00MmVhLTk5NzktYWJhNzAyNjE4MjIz&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

So beautiful Elliot! Thanks for sharing. Yes you should be one proud mama Ange...amazing!

KS said...

That just sounds absolutely wonderful! I agree with Kerrie, you should be a proud mama, Ange!

Ange of the North said...

Yes, there was something in the air, and I could hear it too! I would love to have been there in person, but thank you for sharing it!

Happydreamcatcher said...

wow, your son is great.

Dylan Macnab said...

great.

Links to Author Profiles