Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Friday, August 21, 2009

More prescriptive moments for good health!

I just had to document today in the blog.

P1120428

I believe it is the FIRST day for a very, very, very long time (some months ?!) since I have had a day just to myself. No meetings, no deadlines, no errands (well, none that ABSOLUTELY NEEDED to be done TODAY, right now, immediately!), no lists, no people to see, no people to be seen by.

Well, that’s not quite true.

But it was an ‘enforced day of rest’ - due to having to be home to wait for the Telecommunications technician to connect us to the outside world (see ‘Ranting and Raving’). And true too, we still have hundreds of boxes that are just calling out to be unpacked. And lists of administration still to be administrated. And people to see. And people to be seen by.

But I had a day at home with just ME!

Boy, do I need days like this!

A day just to breathe. Just to be.

Nice clean bathrooms…..dinner’s cooked…..laundry’s flapping out in the fresh breeze and sunshine…..we now have a landline…..I’ve taken a number of calls….the house is vacuumed....I've fingered some CD's....there has been a modicum of tidying up done.....and it has been BLISS!

Just me….and my cuppa tea! Bring it on! Ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Ange of the North said...

Yay! It sounds like just what you needed! Did the phone guy come and hook you up?
I think that it's time to post some photos of your new pad, as I have no idea where you're living!
xox

Kerrie said...

I soo love days at home, sounds like it was truly a refreshing balm to your heart and mind, you will have to make a point to have more days like this xx

Links to Author Profiles