Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The New Year

In my classroom this past month, we worked on writing some goals and resolutions for 2012. Of course, the real purpose of the whole thing was to create a super cute bulletin board, inspired by the genius of Clutter-Free Classroom (my fave teacher blog)!


And it is an awfully cute bulletin board, indeed!


I loved reading the earnest thoughts of my friends as they carefully considered the coming year and what is truly important in life.


I think this young man has his priorities straight. He may just be my most favourite student of all.
Smile!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

BOYOBOY! What kinda teacher could ignore that resolution!! You've obviously done something right:)

Links to Author Profiles