Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

It's been a gloomy week and the weather sure hasn't helped.
I don't know what it is... possibly delayed grieving, maybe an overload of responsibilities and meetings, or it could be the absence of genuine spring weather. Cold and grey. Blech.
Whatever the case, I find myself heaving deep sighs and struggling to smile.
I woke up this morning, a Saturday, and continued the gloomy sighing. Went to the chiropractor. Went shopping and ran into complications. Came home. Sigh again.
And then, it happened. Little Joe turned on The Office, possibly the funniest tv show I know of. And I laughed! Woo hoo!

Gotta love that Dwight!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I have never watched that show but I've heard lots of people comment about it. I guess I should check it out - especially based on your recommendation now. The weather here has been so windy and cold for the last 5 days. The only thing that is good about it is that it's keeping the mosquitoes from landing. They are ravenous and everywhere this spring! I hope the week ahead will be sunny - outside and in your soul.
((( HUGS )))

Southern Ange said...

So sorry to hear it's been so 'grey' all round. However, I did hear a rumour that your long weekend is going to herald Spring weather and warmth! Hope it comes to fruition! Hang in there....xo

Links to Author Profiles