Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Dragon !


Well....OK - it's actually a lizard, but 'Dragon' suits me better! After 6 hours languishing in lectures, I must've had quite a 'look' about me! I didn't realise that it showed so much though...till E came home and told us (relishing every moment as he told his tale!) that the (reputedly) toughest kid in Year 7 caught sight of me after my day cooped up indoors with academics, and it caused him to remark to E, "Your mum looks really, really TOUGH !!!" Come to think of it, I DID get a few other comments about my 'serious' (keep outta my way!) demeanour.....


I'm glad to hear that you survived your day despite it being an 'interesting' one, O Teacher-Counsellor-Computer Transliterator-Leader-Francophone-Traffic Warden-Person! It was nice to see your work space in action. Don't worry - it won't be long before Spring will be well and truly at your doorstep....


No comments:

Links to Author Profiles