Welcome!

Click on photos - some will open into larger images

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life Right Now


Oh dear, I've been neglecting the blog again... And the fact that I'm back typing at 10:57 pm can only mean that I'm putting off writing report cards!
Here's what's happening in my world right now:


  • The public school teachers are on strike in BC; meanwhile, we keep working away. I'm very thankful for a supportive employer and school community!
  • Today marks a year of living without my dad in this world. How have we done it?? Things are definitely not as sparkly without him, but life definitely does go on... We all went to the cemetery on Sunday and Mum added a couple of flags (Canada and Bermuda). Dad loved flags!
  • The spring bulbs are starting to poke up out of the ground!
  • Days are getting longer and I'm not driving in the dark to and from school so much anymore. yay!
  • My current favourite song is 10000 Reasons by Matt Redman
  • As I mentioned, it's report card season. They're due into the office on Tuesday morning. Aaaggghhh! I feel the ADD coming on!
And to finish, I leave you with a quirky video, inspired by my darling son, Little Bear. He has been playing the old eighties song by Lionel Ritchie, "Hello". I just stumbled onto this version online. Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Southern Ange said...

If procrastination drives you to blogging, and finding cool sites and good music, then hey, go for it sister! :)

Links to Author Profiles